How to QuickBooks Setup on Desktop?
It is very important to setup the QuickBooks desktop for use after installing QuickBooks. You can easily Activate QuickBooks Desktop by following steps.
To understand the installation process in depth, we will know how to activate the setup of new company file. To activate the QuickBooks installation, follow the steps below.
- Open QuickBooks.
- Then you see a welcome screen.
- First, you go to the File menu and click on New Company.
- Then you have an option “Other Options” Click on it and choose “Advanced Setup”.
- After clicking this option the company information form will open.
- Fill the information and click on button “Next”.
- Then next window will be open, on this window you select your company industry and click next.
- On next window you see a question, “How is your company organized”? then select answer and click on next.
- Then on the next window you select the period of the fiscal year and click on the next .
- And on the next window you will see the option to choose your administrator password. You have to choose whether to create a password or not.
- Click on Next.
- On the next window you can see “Create your company file”, then click on the Next button.
- Save the file to your system drive. And after a few seconds the company’s file will be created, then click on Next.
- Follow some instructions that appear on your desktop screen.
- After this you see a congratulation message “Setup completed”.
- Then you click on the goto setup button.
After clicking on the goto setup button, a new window will now open on which you have to click on the Start working button, after which you will see the Welcome window.
Now all menu is activated. If you want a close file then you goto the file menu and click on close company file.